Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Oily Skin
Oily pores and skin are difficult to control because it’s something we’re born with, kicking in sometime in our youngster years or randomly as we age. Having oily skin is the same as being born with the predisposition for having thick hair or how tall you may be. For those of us with great oily skin, it may be hard to believe a normal balanced oil flow from the pore does good things for skin. for instance, it relieves dryness, maintain a wholesome pores and skin floor, and maintains skin pliable.
The first step in caring for oily skin is to assess your current skincare routine. Using products with drying or harsh ingredients may make your skin feel less oily, at least initially, but in the long run, using such ingredients only makes matters worse. Here’s what you need to kick out of your skincare routine.
Diet to get rid of oily skin:
Diet plays an integral part in controlling the excess sebum secretion of the skin. For maintaining a healthy skin it is extremely important to have healthy eating habits.
- Here are a few tips to have a healthy diet:
- Include fresh vegetables and leafy greens in your daily diet.
- Consume fresh fruits and fruit juices in your everyday diet for preventing the oily skin.
- Intake fresh and fibrous foods for eliminating the toxins from the body which is very important for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Include water-based fruits and vegetables in diet like cucumber, watermelon and etc. for cleansing the skin and body naturally.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C with oranges, sweet lime, lemon, lime and grapefruit for giving the skin a boost of vitamin C for healthy glowing skin.
- Consume foods enriched with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, D and E like sea foods, avocados, soya beans are great for preventing extremely oily skin.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for hydrating the skin and keeping away the skin concerns.
- Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Keeping away from caffeinated drinks like coffees, teas and colas will be highly beneficial for skin.
- Avoid sugary foods, fried foods, dairy products, processed or canned foods and refined flours as these food groups can aggravate the oily and greasy skin issues.
- Reducing the salt intake will help to manage the greasy skin more effectively.
Here, above we told you the diet plan to get rid of oily skin, follow the diet plan and control access oil on your skin and get perfect skin. And then we give you top natural home remedies for oily skin
Natural Home Remedies for Oily Skin
The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel help to get rid of skin related problems like acne, pimples, dryness, blemishes, etc.Aloe vera helps in moisturizing your skin, keeping it hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing.It helps in soothing pain, infections and inflammation. Aloe vera is also known for its anti-ageing properties. It helps in keeping wrinkles and age spots at bay.
Boil the aloe vera leaves in water and then grind it into a paste. But, make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them. Mix some honey in it. Apply the paste for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. It can work wonders for oily skin if followed every week. Wash your face, then apply the fresh Aloe vera gel on your face, leave it to dry and then wash your face with water.
Egg-white is very effective for your oily skin spots, skin tone and tighten the skin.In a bowl remove the (Egg Whites) and Apply egg-white on the face and leave it to dry. After some time, wash the face with water
Take the (Egg Whites) in a clean bowl and add some extract of lime juice (Lemon juice) and whisk, Apply this mixture on the face, leave for 15 minutes then wash the face with water.
- Yogurt helps absorb excess oil, Apply yogurt on your face, leave for 15 minutes and then wash the face with cold water.
- Mix Oatmeal, honey, and yogurt in a bowl, Apply this mixture on the face, leave for 15 minutes and then wash the face with warm water.
Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties which are best for oily skin. Oil Absorbing acid in tomatoes helps get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato slice, then rub the slice on the skin until the skin absorbs the tomato juice leave for 15 minutes, water .Then wash the face with cold water.
- Cucumber contains cooling, astringent and soothing properties which are beneficial for oily skin.
- Before going to bed rubbing the cucumber slices on your skin and leave it, In the morning wash it off with water.
- Alternatively, mix the one-half teaspoon each of cucumber juice and lime juice. Apply this mixture to your skin, let it dry, and then wash it off with warm water. Do this daily. This remedy can also be used to lighten freckles and reduce sunburn.
Mix one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with one-half teaspoon of cold water, Apply the mixture on your face, leave it for 10 to 15 minute Then wash your face with face wash
A teaspoon of lime juice in a bowl (Lemon juice), ½ tsp honey (Honey) and a teaspoon of milk (Milk) Make a paste with | Put this paste on your face, leave on for 10 to 15 minutes | Then wash with cold water | These remedies are a natural bleaching (Bleaching) works like the skin and also prevents you from making more oil |
Almond and Honey Scrub
Take some almonds and one teaspoon of honey make a fine paste apply this paste on your face and massage lightly. Keep in your mind that you have to massage your skin, do not scrub. After 10 to 15 minutes to massage your face wash with cold water.
Multani Soil (Fuller’s earth)
- Make a paste by mixing Multani Soil and water, Apply this paste on oily skin, After drying thoroughly wash with water.
- Take Multani soil in a bowl and half a teaspoon of lime juice or orange juice make a paste, Apply this paste on your face, let it dry and after 15 minutes, wash your face with water.