There are so many reasons by which dark circles under the eyes caused, some of them are improper diet long, long work on the computer, skin dryness, crying, lack of sleep, physical or mental stress, including aging. It does not only affect women but to men also, all ages are affected by many factors. Below we mentioned the some of the reasons of dark circles.
Reasons of Dark Circles
If dark circles are blue in color and look more at the time of morning than that is because of the thin skin under the eyes, where blood vessels are more visible than any other parts of our body. As we ages, our skin loses the capacity of regeneration and start becoming thinner.
As the skin of our other parts of the body is thicker than 2 millimeters but the skin under the eyes is just 0.5 millimeters thick. So, because of this, whatever you do whether you are in the office for a long time, get out in the sun without glasses or not to sleep at night, your eyes are caused most.
How to Reduce Dark Circle Naturally
Get proper sleep
Not taking good sleep is usually the main cause of dark circles. Stressful and comfortless life is also the cause of dark circles for all ages of people. Sometimes you become physically and mentally tired because of work pressure, which is also a cause of dark circles. So, make sure that you sleep at least 7 hours in night.
Save your skin from sun exposure
Whenever you go outside without applying sunscreen then harmful ultra-violet radiations attack on your skin. As you know that the skin around the eyes is very delicate, so the possibility of dark circles is very high.
Use only good quality Make-up
If your skin is sensitive and you are not using good quality make-up products that may also lead to dark circles. Before using any product near your eyes first take a patch test of it and use only those products which your skin can be tolerated. Remember to remove your makeup before going to bed.
Treat the diseases
Anemia and kidney disorders can also cause dark circles under your eyes. So, if you have such a problem then the consultant with your doctor immediately to receive treatment. If you have prolonged illness then dark circles are natural, but with proper care, they will soon recover.
Change your lifestyle
By good lifestyle, your body can stay healthy. In addition, smoking or alcohol consumption is also the cause of dark circles around the eyes. So, stay away from these things. And make a habit of healthy eating and regular exercise.
Check out for vision problems
If you have any eyes problem and you do not use glasses or lenses for it then it also the cause of dark circle under the eyes. Those who do not use glasses despite eye problems, they apparently clear enough to see his eyes emphasize. The tension and dark circles under your eyes create the emphasis. So if you have a problem with your eyes get tested today.
Prevent from dehydration for dark circle
Lack of water in the body also arise the problem of dark circles under the eyes. Dehydration produces stress in the body and makes your skin dry and because of this the skin under your eyes get affected most. So do not forget to drink enough water at regular intervals, so that your body and the skin do not feel any shortage of water.
Home Remedies or Tips to remove/reduce Dark Circles Fast:
- Make a paste of turmeric powder and pineapple juice then apply it under the eyes.
- Make a paste of some mint leaves and apply under your eyes.
- Cut cucumber slices and keep on your eyes and if you want fast result then take cotton dipped in cucumber juice and put it on your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Take lemon juice and cucumber juice both in equal quantity. After mixing them well, apply it over the dark circles and leave for 10-15 minutes. Now wash your face with normal water.
- Take one small raw potato and grate it then extracts the juice from it. After that place that juice in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. Now take dipped cotton and put it over dark circles for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Take 2 small cotton balls dipped in rose water and place it on your closed eyes. Do this exercise twice a day for a few weeks.
- At night before going to bed take some almond oil on your figure tips and apply on dark circles. Then in next morning, wash your face with cold water.
- Take cold tea bags and put it over your eyes for 10 minutes. Do this tea bag remedy regularly.
- Mix almond oil with honey and apply it under the eyes.
- Mix tomato juice with lemon juice and apply it near your eyes.